|
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
(Jiros_Girl93 @ CR) (SaKuRaiBa_LuVeR @ Xanga) (MaNaMi MaTsuMoTo @ Vox) Presents *********************No Secrets: A JunToshi Fanfic******************** Little Information Before We Get Started Name: No Secrets Author: Zuki Rating: Uh…R,NC-17? Smut maybe? Yeah…some yaoi might be involved (if I’m lucky XD). Hmm..some Juntoshi, Ohmiya, Sakuraiba, Junaiba, Sakurino, Satoshaiba, Sakuroshi maybe? IDK just listing the possibilities. They are endless in the perverted, fangirl mind of Zuki >:D Warning: >Ok this is a story dealing with the love between Arashi members and special guests. If you have something against guy on guy love, then don’t read. And no I’m not calling anyone in Arashi gay. I love them very much and respect them. Remember, this is a FANFIC full of FICTION…meaning it’s not real, but I think the people who’ll read this know that already and don’t really have a problem with Arashi love. I mean if they did, why would they be reading? >Also, some scenes (yaoi) and language in this fanfic are not suitable for minors (even though I’m a minor writing this…but I’m a minor with a perverted mind >:D). So yeah just a mini warning before you venture in. Ok the warnings stop here. Chapters: TBA Author’s Note: My first fanfic! Yay! I decided to do this one in chapters. I hope you enjoy it. I would gladly love it if you would give me feedback on it ^_^ Thank you very much! <3
|
He laughs
Hi! I'm Zuki. I'm an aspiring writer and I want to be an international journalist one day. This blog is mainly for my fanfics, fangirl ramblings and other things about my life.
So feel free to read and ask me anything if you want ^_^ Cya later!
He Cries
~WISHLIST~
Wayfarer Glasses,
Taeyang's Mini Album - HOT,
BoA's US Album,
New Makeup,
New Ipod to TV cord,
Shutter Shades,
Yellow Heels,
New Purse,
New Bookbag,
DBSK poster,
DBSK Stickers,
Big Bang Poster,
Big Bang Stickers,
DBSK Secret Code Album,
DBSK Mirotic Album,
Big Bang Number 1 Album,
iPhone,
DBSK Pins,
Big Bang Pins,
DBSK or Big Bang T-Shirt,
New Bed,
New Sunglasses,
New Shirt,
New Pants
He Talks
Things Coming Soon.
He Eats
He Sings
|
